If you would like to return an item you have purchased for a refund because you have changed your mind, you may do so provided the item is returned to us within 30 days of delivery (if ordered online) or purchase (trade shows etc).
Please note that a number of exclusions apply when returning items.
All goods to be refunded must be received back with proof of purchase in a new and unused condition with all original packaging and labels.
The returns address is as follows:
10 Banavie Terrace, Hamilton, South Lanarkshire, West Lothian, ML3 8BE
You must bear all costs (including any customs or duties charges when applicable) associated with returning the items to us unless the products are faulty, incorrectly described, or we have agreed to bear those costs.
We will refund you the price you paid for the products by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described in the Deductions from refunds section below.
Deductions from refunds
- If a % discount was applied to the order, the refund for the returned item will be the value of the item returned less the discount applied.
- If a value voucher was applied to the order, the refund for the returned item will be the value of the item returned less the value of the voucher applied.
- If it was part of a multiple purchase discount offer, and you return the item that holds the greatest value for a refund, the value of the refund will be the equivalent to the price of the item which was discounted as free.
- If you wish to receive a full refund, all products purchased from the promotion must be returned.
- If you wish to return the lowest value item from the order, no refund will be given.
- All products that are returned must adhere to our full refund policy
We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then your refund will be made within fourteen (14) days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if
earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. For information about how to return a product to us, see the Returns section.
Returns during the Christmas period
If you make a purchase during the Christmas period between 1 October and 24 December, your goods will be eligible for return up until January 31 of the New Year under our extended Christmas returns period.
The above returns information also applies to orders made from outside the United Kingdom.
We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with these terms and conditions. If a product you have purchased from us is not of a satisfactory quality, please return it to us using one of the methods set out
in the Returns section, at your cost, along with your proof of purchase and a covering letter stating the fault. You must report any faulty or damaged goods within seventy-two (72) hours of receipt of your order otherwise we may
not be able to replace your items.
We reserve the right to send products away for independent testing on the suspected fault.
If the product is deemed by us to be faulty, we will refund to you the cost of the product, the original delivery charge and any postage charges for sending it back to us. This refund will be paid in accordance with the Refunds section above.